Now I’m done programing for today – but I it has been fun and I have got very far.
Some of the new features and functions in todays latest SixA 0.1 branch:
- Signal handling – Now the buttons actually does something.
- Completely functional tray icon – Now you are able to close it 😉
- More future features added, but greyed out.
- Added a gamepad image for future use of building a profile.
- Created script for listing connected gamepads – but not implented.
- Easily reset Bluetooth to its original state.
- Support for activating whether the user wants to use a tray icon or not.
- Support for loading needed modules on boot (uses custom bluetooth as start)
- You can now close SixA again.
- A bit less mesy sourcedir.
Also I have updated our Launchpad project page with:
- Overlooked the Blueprints and linked them to proper branch, changed information and such.
- Created a branch for the upcomming 0.2 release.
- Changed the overall information regarding the project.
I have to say much thanks to tadeboro at http://www.gtkforums.com for helping me.