Great people of our time has always come up with their own laws that has defined them and/or the view of life, and so will I.
This it a list of my "laws" that I consider to be more or less important to our daily life. Take them with a tounge in cheek, but still seriously.
And perhaps see them more as guidelines.
- It can always get worse, and probably will, too. (Aka Murphys law, or "lagen om alltings jävlighet", in swedish.)
- When you get invitet to some sort of party, your partner is automatically also invited - otherwise you aren't really invited.
(Exceptions are bachelor parties, bachelorette parties and nights like those.)
- If you because of whatever reason find yourself having a chickenrace with, let ut say another car, you always turn right! And when facing another person in a tight passage, you turn left!
- You never ever put your laptop on the floor. (Laptoprule #1!)
- Responsebility is measured in the number of keys on your keychain.
- When you move out of an apartment you always leave one role of toiletpaper.
New laws will be addes continuously.